Welcome to healthwellbeing. A place where we can discuss the overall health of North Americans. One particular concern is Childhood Obesity, which is alarmingly high, here in North America. Maybe, together, we can discover the root of this occurance and what to do to positively change it.
- Phthalate, environmental chemical is linked to higher rates of childhood obesity (eurekalert.org)
- “Docs and Jocks” Bike Team to Race 3,000 Miles Across America to Combat Deadly Childhood Obesity, Eliminate Nutritional “Weapons of Mass Destruction” (prweb.com)
- Could the Childhood Obesity ‘Epidemic’ Be Ebbing? (ihafs.org)
- Client Newsblog Featured on WordPress.com’s Freshly Pressed (sixestate.com)
- Subway teams up with Spokane Chiefs to combat childhood obesity (krem.com)